Arrangements for Inclement Weather
1. When the Amber Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 1 is in effect, all courses will be held as usual or according to the arrangements announced by the Education Bureau.
2. When the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 is in effect, all kindergarten classes will be suspended, and primary school classes will be held as usual, or according to the arrangements announced by the Education Bureau.
3. All classes will be suspended when the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is in effect.
4. If the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 is in effect during the classes, all classes will be suspended; the centre will arrange for students to go home under safe conditions. Parents are requested to come to the centre to pick up their children.
5. If the weather is bad, parents can decide for themselves whether they should allow their children to attend the class and call to notify the centre as soon as possible. If you think that the weather, roads, slopes or traffic in the area have not fully returned to normal, your children should stay at home.
6. If the centre cancels classes in inclement weather, make-up classes will be arranged for students within 2 weeks. Please contact the centre for the date and time of the make-up classes. If the student fails to attend, it will be deemed a waiver, and the relevant fees or class cannot be converted and refunded.